Isuzu D-Max Pickup Leases
The New Isuzu comes in lots of shape and styles to suit your needs. Primarily the range is split into two categories, the utility range and the premium range. The utility range features the 4x2 Single Cab,4x4 Single Cab,Extended Cab and the Double Cab. The premium range includes the Eiger Double Cab, Yukon Extended Cab, Yukon Double Cab, Utah Double Cab and the Blade.
Manager's SpecialIsuzu D-Max Diesel 1.9 Single Cab 4x2
About the Isuzu D-Max
Isuzu D-Max Range
The Eiger offers all the features of the D-Max but includes 16” Alloy wheels, colour-coded bumpers and remote central locking as standard.
Yukon Extended Cab
The Isuzu Yukon Extended Cab comes with all the features of the Yukon, including leather steering wheel with audio and cruise controls, chrome rear bumper and grille.
Yukon Double Cab
The Yukon Double Cab has the same features as the Elger and also included 17” alloys, luxury leather steering wheel with audio and cruise controls, chrome rear bumper and grille.
Utah Double Cab
The Utah Double Cab features the same high spec as the Yukon with added extras including automatic climate control and leather, heated front seats.
Isuzu - D-Max Pick-up Specifications
- Series Isuzu 4JJ1-TC Hi-Power
- Description 3.0 litre turbo diesel, in-line 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Maximum torque 380 Nm @ 1800→2800 rpm (automatic & manual)
- Maximum power 130 kW @ 3600 rpm
- Bore x stroke 95.4mm x 104.9mm
- Displacement 2999cc
- Compression ratio 17.3 : 1
- Cylinder head Isuzu-patent special aluminium alloy with double-walled water jacketing
- Valve gear Chain-driven dual overhead camshafts, roller rockers, 4 valves/cylinder
- Induction Electronic high pressure common rail direct fuel injection with VSS (Variable Swirl System) and intercooled VGS (Variable Geometry System) turbo charger
- Cylinder block Cast iron upper with induction-hardened cylinder bores, cast alloy lower; special pistons with nickel composite oil rings
- Emission level Euro 4
- Alternator 90 amp
- Manual Isuzu 5-speed manual with high torque capacity and output reduction 275mm diameter clutch plate
- Automatic Aisin AW TB-50LS 5-speed with sequential shift and brake shift lock electronically controlled, tri-mode with Adaptive Logic Control and fuel-saving lock-up torque converter on gears 3, 4 & 5 Uphill/Downhill Transmission Control System: holds gear in varied-gradient ascents, selects gear on steep descents to hold speed with engine braking
- Ratios: 1 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Reverse 5-speed Manual 4.332 2.560 1.492 1.000 0.791 3.947 5-speed Automatic 3.520 2.042 1.400 1.000 0.716 3.224
- Final drive 4x2 SX LS 4x4 3.416 3.727 3.727 3.727 3.727 3.727 Snorkelled diff breathers to reduce mud blockage
- Transfer gearing 4x4 low-range 4x4 high-range 2.482 1.000 2.482 1.000M
- 4x4 system "Terrain Command" control with 'shift on the fly' 2-high↔4-high selection at up to 100km/h
- Engine-speed-sensitive variable capacity power-assisted rack and pinion system; 3.80 turns (4x2 Low-Ride models) and 3.84 turns (4x2 High-Ride and 4x4 models) lock-to-lock via tilt-adjustable steering wheel
Set our prices to show or